School closures due to COVID-19 have impacted 97% of students around the world and many schools, like Saint John’s Prep, made a successful transition to full distance learning. Over the last five months, we have seen many changes in the world, and with those changes, we have learned to adapt because of our dedicated faculty and staff. Since our shift to eLearning in March, our leadership team has been meeting daily to create a reopening plan that prioritizes two things:
1) The safety and health of our students, faculty, and staff
2) The desired outcomes to place Saint John’s Prep as a top learning destination for students, parents, and faculty
we are excited to welcome students to our newly renovated living community in saint michael hall. information specifically related to residential students is available in the residential life reopening plan.
because we do not know how the covid-19 pandemic will continue to evolve, we have planned for simultaneous onsite instruction and elearning. irrespective of the mode of instruction, we will deliver learning experiences that maintain our commitment to a highly personal and academically exceptional learning experience for all our students. we will revise and adapt prep forward as necessary as conditions change throughout the year.
our plan for re-opening and the 2020-21 academic is year is based on several key commitments:
365备用网址APP1. we have prepared for the entire 2020-21 academic year. we are prepared to toggle between regular instruction and elearning throughout the year as necessary or required.
2. we will provide exceptional academic, co-curricular and community experiences irrespective of the method of instruction.
3. we have developed health and safety plans and protocols intended to reduce the risk of infection and transmission among our students, faculty and staff, families, and school guests. while we have taken risk reduction steps beyond those required in guidance issued to schools in minnesota, no safety standards or protocols can fully eliminate the risk of transmission while at school.
4. As we made decisions about campus safety, we have considered current guidelines issued by health care professionals, the Governor and public health organizations. We will fully comply with any broad shelter-at-home order or statewide school closures or suspensions issued by the Governor.
CONNECT With Us!
our admission team is now accepting individual visits by appointment, and we are still actively processing applications for admission and enrollment at this time.